1. What services does Protected Tomorrows provide?
Protected Tomorrows provides a wide array of services to help families with a member who has special needs. We can:
- Help create a Future Care Plan for your loved one with special needs
Identify government funds and programs to assist your family member
- Locate suitable housing for your special needs relative or even design a home specially made for the particular need
- Find appropriate employment opportunities for the family member
- Place your special needs relative in a suitable school or learning environment
- Provide you with the peace of mind that your loved one will be well cared for even after you are gone
2. How long has Protected Tomorrows been in business?
Protected Tomorrows was founded in 2003 and since that time has worked to enhance the lives of families with a member who has special needs. Mary Anne Ehlert, our founder, has been in the business for more than 25 years and has a personal, vested interest in helping these individuals thrive.
3. Where is your company based?
Lincolnshire, Ill., USA, which is located in the metro-Chicago area.
4. Who are your customers?
Families with members who have special needs. We also work extensively with associations, advocacy groups, legislators and professionals who work with these families.
5. How are you different from other special needs providers?
We are the leader in helping families with members who have special needs. Our unique approach includes our proprietary, comprehensive eight-step process we employ to help families in a manner unlike anyone else.
We have been in the special needs market for more than 20 years.
6. Do you get any funding from the national, state or local governments?
No, we take no government funding and are paid by the families who engage us.
7. If I would like to pursue this market at a deeper level, what other programs does Protected Tomorrows offer?
We offer a Licensed Advocate program available to professionals who see the deep value in helping these families and are willing to make a significant business commitment to doing so. Learn more about our Licensed Advocate Program, or see the “Professionals” tab on the Protected Tomorrows home page.