Date(s) - April 25, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Sponsored by: Christopher and Dana Reeves Foundation
Speaker: Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows, Inc.
Join us for the Reeve Foundation Paralysis Community Live Better series:
“Government Benefits: SSI/Medicaid”
The maze of government benefits can be overwhelming. You learned you don’t have enough credits to qualify for SSDI or Medicare. Now what?
- What do you need to do, can you get benefits without a work history?
- Why does it matter that you own assets?
- How can you position yourself to become eligible for these benefits?
- What questions will the government ask?
- Do you know how to answer them?
- What can you do differently to qualify the first time?
Mary Anne Ehlert will host this online webinar on
April 25, 2019 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm CST.