At Protected Tomorrows, we know that caring and planning for the future of a family member with special needs is often overwhelming. We take your hand and guide you through the process of planning that future, alleviating your anxieties and transforming your uncertainty into positive action that not only secures a brighter future for your loved one with special needs, but helps you and your family member to grow on your journey together. More>
Protected Tomorrows can help…
You choose the path that fits you best!
- We are pleased to announce the eleventh class of our 2022 Parent University series, “Year End Wrap Up & Q&A“, to be held on Thursday, November 10, 2022 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT. Congratulations! We have worked all year to take the next steps. But it is easy to get caught in THE GAP. Sometimes when we are working towards a big goal, we only see all that is still in front of us. Let’s turn around and review the whole year and see how far you have come in your planning and let’s close THE GAP. You will then see the real progress you have made for your family’s future. Then you can be energized as you develop new goals for 2023. Click here to register.
- On-Line Educational Tutorials – Ready NOW! ($2.99 – $9.99)
- Individualized Planning Relationship – Call NOW for an Appointment!
- Advocate Program – More information Here
What is Protected Tomorrows?
Our founder, Mary Anne Ehlert, CFP, had a successful career in the financial industry when she decided to act on her lifelong desire to specialize in serving the families of the disabled. The source of her inspiration was very dear to her heart. Mary Anne herself had come from such a family. Her younger sister, Marcia, to whom she felt especially close, suffered severe mental handicaps due to cerebral palsy. Although their parents were naturally determined that Marcia should get the best possible care, they had also been understandably confused how best to plan and provide for her future.
This is for you if you are an eligible individual with a disability, or an agent with power of attorney, a guardian, spouse, grandparent, or rep payee for an eligible person with a disability. This webinar will cover:
- IL ABLE Account basics and how the program can increase financial independence for many eligible individuals.
- The expanded and prioritized list of people who can act as an “Authorized Individual” on IL ABLE accounts beginning November 20th.
- The role and responsibilities of Authorized Individuals.
- Preparing for and opening an IL ABLE Account as an Authorized Individual on IL ABLE Accounts.
Protected Tomorrows is growing its community of families and caregivers through our Family Membership.
“U.S. special-needs families face complex retirement planning.” Reuters article by Mark Miller
Contact Us for more information about how we can share with you what we know.
Get information on where we are and what we are doing delivered right to your inbox.