Date(s) - October 28, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sponsored by: The Arc Quad Cities
Speakers: Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows, Inc., Joshua Robinson & David Perry, Special Needs Advocates, PR Wealth Management Group, Inc.
*** THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT ***
This workshop will discuss the following:
- How much do you need and how much does your child need?
- When should you take Social Security?
- Does Medicare matter enough to take your Social Security sooner?
- What will your child get in Social Security and when?
- What else changes for your child when you retire?
- Does your pension impact your child’s benefits?