Date(s) - May 21, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Sponsored by: Friends of FVSRA
Speaker: Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows, Inc.
The Friends of FVSRA are pleased to bring you… “Retiring for 3!” Workshop
Mary Anne Ehlert will be presenting, in person, an in depth look at what Retiring for 3 means:
- How much do you need and how much does your child need?
- When should you take Social Security?
- Does Medicare matter enough to take your Social Security sooner?
- What will your child get in Social Security and when?
- What else changes for your child when You retire?
- Does your pension impact your child’s benefits?
This workshop is available to you at no cost.
RSVP to Christine Propheter at email@example.com.