Date(s) - October 23, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Sponsored by: CDLS Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation, Inc.
Speaker: Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows, Inc.
Description: THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT
The CDLS Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation, Inc. is pleased to bring you… “Retiring for 3!” Workshop!
Mary Anne Ehlert will be presenting, in person, an in depth look at what Retiring for 3 means:
- How much do you need and how much does your child need?
- When should you take Social Security?
- Does Medicare matter enough to take your Social Security sooner?
- What will your child get in Social Security and when?
- What else changes for your child when You retire?
- Does your pension impact your child’s benefits?
For more information, contact Gabrielle Nadeau at:
gnadeau@CdLSUSA.org or call (860) 676-8166.