Date(s) - April 18, 1920
12:15 pm - 1:30 pm
Hoffman Estates Village Hall
Sponsored by: Connect To The Community/2020 Transition Summit
Speaker: Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows, Inc.
Connect To The Community/2020 Transition Summit is pleased to bring you… “Retiring for 3!”
Mary Anne Ehlert will be presenting, in person, an in depth look at what Retiring for 3 means:
- How much do you need and how much does your child need?
- When should you take Social Security?
- Does Medicare matter enough to take your Social Security sooner?
- What will your child get in Social Security and when?
- What else changes for your child when You retire?
- Does your pension impact your child’s benefits?
Please RSVP to Linda Hall at email@example.com.
For more information, please visit www.connecttocommunity.org.