NEW DATE May 8th, 2019 6:30 sign in 7:00-8:30pm
Protected Tomorrows Life Care Training Center, 103 Schelter Road, Lincolnshire, IL
Mary Anne Ehlert will be presenting, in person and in depth what Retiring for 3 means:
- How much do you need and how much does your child need?
- When should you take Social Security?
- Does Medicare matter enough to take your Social Security sooner?
- What will your child get in Social Security and when?
- What else changes for your child when You retire?
- Does your pension impact your child’s benefits?
This is available at no cost – complete the purchasing procedure and you are all set.