Guiding the Way for Families With Special Needs
People with special needs often are heavily dependent on their families and loved ones to help them to live a full, enriching life. When you connect with Protected Tomorrows, you can be confident in knowing that we will give you the tools and guide you through the steps to make this happen.
- Stage 1: Take a Candid Look: Look honestly and comprehensively at the future care needs of your special-needs loved one.
- Stage 2: Create the Future Map: Identify available options and determine the path to protecting your entire family’s future.
- Stage 3: Filter the Legal Options: Evaluate estate solutions.
- Stage 4: Capture Potential Benefits: Identify supplemental resources.
- Stage 5: Document the Wonder: Chronicle your loved one’s special story.
- Stage 6: Begin the Transition: Evaluate future options for your loved one.
- Stage 7: Fund the Future: Funding options for your future planning.
- Stage 8: Review and Renew: Annual review.
Please call for more information about how we can help you family: 847-522-8086