Expert Q & A

From Our Experts…

adv_ehlertI have recently become disabled and unable to work. I have a substantial amount of money in my savings account, but it will not support my family for very long. I would like to apply for government benefits, but I’ve heard you can’t have a large amount of money in savings if you want to qualify. Is this true? Read the Answer >

Answered by Mary Anne Ehlert, CFP®

Need to Know?
Submit a Question to Our Experts
Our panel of experts has the answers to your questions. Just ask!
Submit a Question

Search Answers
Find Answers to Many Common Asked Questions
Click here to see a complete listing of questions that have been answered.