Protected Tomorrows brings you…
“Retiring for 3!” Workshop
Mary Anne Ehlert will be presenting, in person, an in depth look at what Retiring for 3 means:
- How much do you need and how much does your child need?
- When should you take Social Security?
- Does Medicare matter enough to take your Social Security sooner?
- What will your child get in Social Security and when?
- What else changes for your child when You retire?
- Does your pension impact your child’s benefits?
This is available to you at no cost! Just sign up!
Our April 10th Workshop filled quickly so we have scheduled a 2nd Workshop on May 8th, 2019.
This is an in person Workshop that is conducted in our Training Center in Lincolnshire, IL. At this time we do not have an online version of this workshop
Hope to see you there!
When: May 8th, 2019, 6:30 sign in – 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Where: Protected Tomorrows Life Care Training Center
103 Schelter Road
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Our next quarterly Workshop is scheduled for July 11. 2019 in our Lincolnshire, IL Training Center. We will announce the topic here, check back soon.
For more information email Roberta at firstname.lastname@example.org