Date(s) - June 27, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Sponsored by: Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
Speaker: Mary Anne Ehlert, President & Founder, Protected Tomorrows, Inc.
Join us for the Reeve Foundation Paralysis Community Live Better series:
“Saving Money with the ABLE Account”
- What can we use these funds for?
- If I use this account inappropriately, can I lose my government benefits?
- What are the most practical ways to utilize the ABLE account?
- How much money can you put into an ABLE per year? Who can contribute? Is the contribution tax deductible? For Me? For Others?
- Can the ABLE account impact my access to my government benefits?
- Is it possible to put too much in an ABLE account?
- Am I too old to use an ABLE account?
So many questions to know the answers to before you start.
Mary Anne Ehlert will host this online webinar on
June 27, 2019 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm CST.