Welcome to Planning Tools and the Recipe for Financial Success
Sponsored by: Center for Enriched Living
There are a myriad of tools to use in your planning. This is often confusing to families. What makes sense? What do you use when? How do you integrate them together? How do you develop a truly cohesive plan? We will be discussing:
- Special Needs Trusts- What they are and how to use them.
- ABLE Accounts- Should we have one?
- Government Benefits- How important is it to coordinate with your other resources?
- Insurance Solutions- Health, life, long term care insurances – what do you need?
- Dream Team- Once the plan is built, how do you communicate it so that it becomes real?
- How do you develop a plan that is fair and balanced for your whole family?