Protected Tomorrows Professional Member Program
Protected Tomorrows has created a unique resource to help professionals manage business risks related to special needs while tapping into this growing market segment.
As an advisor, are you interested in:
- Minimizing your risk
- Deepening your client relationships
- Growing your business
A few facts:
- Special needs can be defined as a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities for an individual. This definition includes developmental, physical and cognitive disabilities as well as mental illness.
- 20% of the population has a special need of some sort.
- Families with members who have special needs require very specific handling in terms of products, services, advice and planning.
- Most professionals are taking on business risks related to special needs that they are not prepared to handle. Additionally, most of the time they are not even aware that they are putting their own business at risk.
- These special needs business risks can be readily managed with the right approach and sufficient knowledge.
- The special needs market can be very valuable to professionals. Families with members who have special needs are seeking assistance and are willing to go to great lengths to help their loved ones. The fact represents a real opportunity for a professional to deepen their client relationships and grow their own business.
- Protected Tomorrows Professional Member Program can help achieve the professional’s business goals in a cost-effective, convenient manner using a web-based approach.
Protected Tomorrows’ unique, web-based membership program:
- Allows professionals like yourself to recognize special needs issues
- Provides insights to talk confidently with these families and guide them to the right experts
- Employs an efficient method for accessing these specialized services and approaches
- Uses a rigorous, disciplined system that ensures special needs clients will return to you, the original professional, for all of their other requests in which you specialize
- Creates a safe, compassionate atmosphere that ensures clients will be well-cared for
- Enables you to create even deeper relationships with your clients
- Maximizes your business opportunities while minimizing the risks related to special needs
- Web-based, value-priced membership program
- No additional commissions or fees on your sales
- Comprehensive tools, including a self-sturdy Educational Series (2.5 hours CFP CE credits) to give you a foundation of knowledge in special needs opportunities, risks and solutions
- Easy to access special needs experts and advice from other advisors
Become a Professional Member
Architect or Builder
Includes: Residential or commercial structure designers and builders such as architects, developers, general contractors and interior designers.
Attorney or Legal Professional
Includes: Family Law and Estate Planning attorneys practicing in the following areas: adoption, asset protection, business law, child custody and visitation, children’s rights, child support, elder law, estate administration, healthcare law, intellectual property, commercial litigation, real estate, spousal support (alimony), separation agreements, civilian and military divorce, marital property division, elder law matters, estate planning, estates and trusts, wills and will contests, probate, bankruptcy, insurance, cohabitation agreements, pre-marital (pre-nuptial) agreements, marriage and other legal issues pertinent to the family.
Includes: Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, CPAs, Bankers, Mortgage Brokers, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Agents or Trust Officers.
Realtor or Relocation Specialist
Includes: Realtors or relocation specialists for residential or commercial properties.
Social workers, counselors, therapists, healthcare managers, health service managers, school social workers, child and youth care social workers, gerontological social workers, case managers, care managers.