Guiding the Way for Families With Special Needs
People with special needs often are heavily dependent on their families and loved ones to help them to live a full, enriching life. When you connect with a Protected Tomorrows, you can be confident in knowing that we will give you the tools and guide you through the steps to make this happen.
- Stage 1: Take a Candid Look: Look honestly and comprehensively at the future care needs of your special-needs loved one.
- Stage 2: Create the Future Map: Identify available options and determine the path to protecting your entire family’s future.
- Stage 3: Filter the Legal Options: Evaluate estate solutions.
- Stage 4: Capture Potential Benefits: Identify supplemental resources.
- Stage 5: Document the Wonder: Chronicle your loved one’s special story.
- Stage 6: Begin the Transition: Evaluate future options for your loved one.
- Stage 7: Fund the Future: Funding options for your future planning.
- Stage 8: Review and Renew: Annual review.
Please call for more information about how we can help you family: 847-522-8086